Farm Insurance

Protection for farmers, farmworkers, agricultural land and produce

Cover to help safeguard your home, farm buildings, livestock, vehicles, equipment and against loss of income.

Who should consider it?

Whether you’re a large-scale crop grower or livestock producer or a small family or hobby farm. Farm insurance can help protect your farm, its produce and livestock – and the people who benefit from it.

What isn’t covered

There are exclusions. There is also often a deductible or excess and limits on cover, so check with your Guardsafe Insurance Broker.

What can it cover?

Farm insurance can be tailored to cover your home and farm buildings, livestock, vehicles, equipment and more. It can also safeguard you against theft and loss of income.

For example, a typical Guardsafe Farm Pack includes:

  • Protection for domestic property and belongings from insured events or accidental damage
  • Accidental damage and theft cover farm assets, from silos and sheds to tractors and utes
  • Cover against third-party claims for personal injury or property damage and legal costs
  • Accident and sickness cover, with regular payments to help keep your business running if you’re injured or fall ill
  • The potential to insure the value of your crops.